Saturday, December 20, 2014

"Minute to Win it" Classroom Celebrations

I admit it; one of the best perks of teaching is having 2 weeks off at Christmas!  I try to keep my composure during that last day of school, but as soon as the students leave, it's time to do my happy dance (as long as I have energy to dance)!  

We all know that the last day of school before break is party day.  Maybe I am a bit of a classroom control freak, but I can't stand chaotic class parties.  I have found that when my students have a theme and something fun and constructive to do, the party goes well. 

This year, my class did holiday "Minute to Win It" games.  


My kiddos had fun with creating a human Christmas tree, Reindeer Ring Toss, Christmas Tree Cup Stack, and Snowball Fort Pile Up.  They had a blast!

I'd love to hear what you did with your students this year!
Oh, and please relax during your break!

Martha  from "The Owl Spot"


1 comment:

Amy Mezni said...

We love Minute to Win It! I did this for my son's birthday party and saved everything for school. Sadly, we have no time for "fun" this year, but I am hoping to pull it out later in the year. I loved your holiday themed game ideas!