Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Welcome to "The Owl Spot!"

I'm so excited to finally be launching my new blog!  One of my goals for this year is to start blogging about teaching - everything from lesson planning, best practices, products I'm using (and creating), and funny teaching stories.

This is a perfect time for launching a blog, because I'm in a teacher's collaborative group (Lesson Delicatessen) that has a great event planned ... you'll have to stop back tomorrow for our unveiling!  

Make sure to follow me - you can add me to your Bloglovin' list to make sure you're notified when I post something new.  Thanks for checking my site out - I promise more will be coming soon!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy for you! Best of luck!

Unknown said...

My first comment :-) Thanks for taking a look and cheering me on.

The Teacher's Desk 6 said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Martha! I look forward to reading your posts.

Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6