Friday, November 14, 2014

Supermarket Saturday!!

It's Supermarket Saturday: Thanksgiving! 





I can't believe it's already Saturday!  This week has flown by.  My schedule has been totally disrupted, because of having an unexpected day off on Friday.  Here in Northeast Ohio we had our first snow day of the season.  Crazy, I know!  Here's a picture of our playground during recess on Thursday:


You can imagine what things were like at dismissal.  Needless to say, after 13 inches of snow fell on Thursday, we didn't have school on Friday.  Not sure if this weather pattern is an indication of what the winter is going to be like, but I'm quickly hunting for my gloves and boots!  Brrr...

So, when it's cold and snowy outside, what's better to do (other than going sledding or something) than to have a TpT sale!  

One of the items that I have on sale is my 3 Dimensional Pumpkin Book Report kit.  



My students loved making these!  They each chose a book to read, and then filled in the templates for the plot elements (general book info, setting, main characters, problem, solution, favorite part).  They cut the templates out, attached them to orange construction paper circles, and glued the backs of the orange circles together to form a pumpkin.  With a little green pipe cleaner, these pumpkins were finished, ready to hang for classroom decor.  Lots of writing and analysis of the book read, but my students enjoyed the project. 

          

The 3 Dimensional Pumpkin Book Report template as well as the rest of my Thanksgiving/Fall items are on sale just for the weekend (15% off!).  

* 3 Dimensional Pumpkin Book Report
* City Mouse & Country Mouse Readers' Theater (they're THANKFUL for where they live, right?)
* Pumpkin Patch clip art set
* I Have, Who Has synonyms & antonyms game
* Thanksgiving clip art set
* It's Turkey Time ELA Games
* Fall Gourds Descriptive Writing Unit
* Turkey Story Maps
* Pumpkin Patch Board Game Templates

It's time to fill up your shopping cart for the Thanksgiving holidays!



For more great Thanksgiving products, stop by my teacher-friends' stores:













No comments: